Tech Support: Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm: (641) 421-4170 or 800-337-7049
2/20/13 NetConX Changing to Prairie iNet™
Nikki, Kim and Doug are excited to announce that Prairie iNet™ has purchased the NetConX wireless networks and customers in your area. Prairie iNet™ is focused on improving your service through improving network reliability, speeds, expanding the coverage area, and enhancing customer support.
Over the next 30 to 60 days, you will see modifications to billing and customer support as we transition over to the Prairie iNet™systems. Here are a few items to take note of:
1. New Invoice Format: You will receive a paper statement
for March with your new account number. Your monthly service amount should
be similar to what you currently pay. Applicable taxes and fees will now
be itemized on your statement. Please help us by double-checking for accuracy.
If you previously were not receiving paper statements in the mail, please
login to our Online Portal and turn off this option.
2. Timing for billing: You should receive your March invoice in the next few weeks. Typically, bills are sent out 10 to 15 days in advance of their due date.
3. Automatic Payments & Credit Card Information: We are working to transfer all automatic payment information to the Prairie iNet™ billing system. If we are unable to transfer this information, we will contact you.
4. Payment Information: If you usually call-in to make a payment, please wait until after March 1st. A late fee will not be assessed for your March billing. If you typically mail your payment, please mail it to the old address for your February invoice. Look for new mailing instructions with your March invoice. Please include your new account number on your check or money order.
5. Online Portal: Once you receive your first invoice in the mail, you can go to our Online Portal at www.prairieinet.net and click on “Manage My Account” to register to pay online, setup auto-recurring payments, or to turn off paper billing.
6. Support Information: Please feel free to contact us with questions concerning billing or technical support Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30am-8:00pm and Saturday between 8:00am-5:00pm at 800-337-7049.
Our goal is to provide you with superior service. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions, comments, or issues.
Thank you again for your business and loyalty and we look forward to serving you.
The Prairie iNet™ Customer Service Team & all its Employees
Cerro Gordo County Health
Christian Fellowship Church
City of Clear Lake
EASI, Antenna Systems
Gizmos and Gadgets
L & J Industries
Mason City Public Library
Old Toy Box
Pappajohn Shriver Eide & Nielsen
Yunek Law Firm